WHO WE ARE
It is my great honor to introduce the China International Contractors Association (CHINCA) and our members to you.
CHINCA is the national organization formed by Chinese international project investors, contractors, labor service companies and related service providers. Since its establishment in 1988, CHINCA has been actively performing its duty of communicating appeals, strengthening self-discipline and providing service for the purpose of driving the sound development of our members and promoting the rapid and healthy progress of China’s international investment and economic cooperation business. CHINCA has been graded AAAAA in the “Assessment of National Industry Associations” and awarded with the “China’s Advanced Social Organization”.
CHINCA now has more than 1,300 members. After 30 years’ practice in the international market, our members with their advanced technology, first-rate service and strong capability, have made remarkable achievements, accumulated rich experiences and won extensive trust and praise.
In the coming days, CHINCA and our members will, as always, sincerely cooperate with friends from all circles to promote the development of infrastructure，economy and society of all countries, and actively contribute our share to a harmonious world of mutual benefit.
- Last Article：MEMBERS' BUSINESS SCOPE
- Next Article：None
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91