MEMBERS' BUSINESS SCOPE
International Project Contracting & Project Investment
Among CHINCA members, about 800 are engaged in international project contracting and investment, representing over 90% business value of the whole industry. For years, more than
50 members of CHINCA have been listed in the ENR Top 225 International Contractors with several of them among Fortune 500 Corporations. With their strength and rich experiences,
CHINCA members have undertaken various projects in fields of industrial and civil buildings, water conservancy and power engineering, transportation, petrochemical, electro-
communication, water supply and drainage, mining and environment protection. They are competent in regional planning and survey, consulting, design and construction and capable
of providing complete plant, installation and commissioning, production management, technology transfer. They have also obtained the ability and experiences in EPC of all
scales. They actively explore their business in investment-oriented modes like BT, BOT and PPP, participate in investment projects like real-estate and resource cooperation
International Labor Service Cooperation
Over 500 members are engaged in international labor service cooperation. They abide by the contracts with good faith. With high-level management, good-quality service and wide
business channel, they have been recognized by workers as well as overseas employers. Labor service cooperation has been expanding continuously, covering areas such as
construction engineering, garment processing, agriculture, forestry, husbandry and fishery, electronic assembling, mechanical processing and ocean seamen, involving countries
and regions around the world including Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Russia, Israel, Mauritius, Germany, Jordan, Vietnam and so on.
Relative Service for the Industry
Service providers related to project contracting and investment are also members of CHINCA.
Business scope of these firms ranges from manufacture of mechanical and electrical equipment,
construction material supply, to finance, insurance, post & telecommunications and transportation.
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80