CHINCA represents and expresses the common will of China’s international contracting and labor service industry. CHINCA participates in the making of the relevant laws and regulations, industrial policies, technological standards and development plans,and conveys the proposals from members to the government . CHINCA represents the industry in international exchanges and engagement to maintain and protect the legal rights and interests of the members and the workers.
CHINCA exercises self-discipline over the industry and maintain operation order. CHINCA establishes rules and conventions of the industry, promotes the development of industrial credit system and social responsibility, safeguards national interests and preserves business order to ensure a fair play.
CHINCA provides professional service to meet the demands of our members. CHINCA conducts research over the industry, offers service of information, consulting and training, guides the enterprises in problem-solving, and organizes market research and expansion events.
CHINCA reinforces international communication and promotes cooperation with our and our members’ foreign counterparts. CHINCA represents the industry in international federations, attends relevant international conferences and establishes contacts with other international, regional and national organizations.
CHINCA performs other duties entrusted by the government, required by the members and requested by the development of the industry.
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 161
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97