CHEC protects rare animals and plants
China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. placed emphasis on the protection of animals and plants in local communities. During the construction of Angola Lobito Project, the company signed long-term cooperation agreement with ADAMA, a local environmental protection association, made posters for multiple times and invited experts to teach local residents on how to protect endangered flamingos there. All these efforts were positively echoed by local residents. For every lecture, there were always a large number of people watching and listening.
Before the implementation of Guinea Simandou Iron Ore Wharf Project, China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. invited a British biologist to make on-site survey. To protect 44 discovered rare suffruticosa plants, the company adopted a spray system to control dust; set up dust monitoring stations to avoid impact on the growth of rare plants; designated personnel to regularly check their growth and keep records accordingly; identified and marked rare plants, applied fencing and prohibited people from entering rare plant reserve.
- Last Article：Exploring a culture-led social responsibility management model
- Next Article：CWE Laos donates for a school in Laos
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 353
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 160
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 105
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 105
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97