CNNC is dedicated to social public welfare
Nuclear safety is regarded as a lifeline for China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC). Great efforts have been put into the development of clean energy. Maximization of economic, environmental and social benefits, in conjunction with shareholders, has been achieved. Strategic cooperation with local governments and enterprises has been intensified. The cooperation is partly aimed at poverty relief in targeted counties such as Shizhu county in Chongqing and Tongxin county in the Ningxia Hui autonomous region. To that end, 155 care teams have been set up. CNNC is dedicated to social public welfare.
- Last Article：CNMC Donates to “UBUTALA UBWA BUMI”
- Next Article：MCCO strengthens cooperation with Tsinghua University
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80