CNMC Donates to “UBUTALA UBWA BUMI”
On April 19, 2013 CNMC made a donation to “UBUTALA UBWA BUMI” (A Haven of Well-being) of the First Lady of Zambia at the State House of Zambia. Dr. Christine Kaseba, the First Lady of Zambia attended donation ceremony together with President of CNMC Mr. Luo Tao.
Dr. Kaseba extended welcome and thanks to CNMC, and spoke highly of CNMC’s dedication to social welfare programs, and hoped that CNMC would keep paying attention on the livelihood of women and children of Zambia, and put more focus on health care, food, education and infrastructure development in remote areas. She also hoped that CNMC could achieve more in investment and development in Zambia.
Mr. Luo recalled the visit of H.E. President of Zambia Mr. Michael Sata to CNMC and “Zambia-China Economic & Trade Forum” on April 11 in China, and renewed the common consensus has achieved between President Xi Jinping and President Michael Sata that China and Zambia will cherish and further improve Sino-Zam friendship with times. He introduced CNMC’s 15 years of development and contribution to tax, employment creation, and social welfare in Zambia, and the involvement in “2011 China-Zambia Brightness Mission”, “the 6th African Anti-Cervical Carcinoma Conference”，and “Zambia International Investment Forum”. He emphasized that CNMC will strictly follow instructions of President Sata and make greater contribution to the social welfare development of Zambia.
In the warm applause, President Luo Tao handed over a check of 270,000 Kwacha (equivalent to US$50,000) to the First Lady and UBUTALA UBWA BUMI Officials from Chinese Embassy to Zambia, CNMC and ZCCZ also attended the ceremony.
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：CNMC Donates to “UBUTALA UBWA BUMI”
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80