China Pacific signs road MoU
A memorandum of understanding (MoU) for the development of the Blue Corridor road project has been signed by China Pacific Construction Group, Albania and Montenegro. According to the terms of the deal, China Pacific will develop the Albanian segment of the Blue Corridor project, which comprises two stretches: Thumane-Peze-Mullet and Peze-Dushk. The Blue corridor is a planned road that will stretch along the eastern shore of Adriatic and Ionian seas.
- Last Article：Hareon to invest in solar projects
- Next Article：Madison Holdings to construct housing complex in Malawi
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 201
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105