Hareon to invest in solar projects
China-based Hareon Solar Technology will set up a subsidiary, H2 Swiss Venture, in Switzerland to invest in Jordanian solar projects. H2 Swiss Venture and the company's other unit Hareon Swiss Holding will then establish a 30/70 joint venture (JV) in Jordan. The firms will invest JOD500,000 (USD705,220) and JOD1.17mn (USD1.65mn), respectively, in the JV called Empire Solar. The JV, to be in King Hussein Bin Talal Development Area in Jordan's capital city of Amman, will develop, build and operate photovoltaic (PV) plants in the country.
- Last Article：Turkish construction firm partners with Unicef to build school in Nigeria
- Next Article：China Pacific signs road MoU
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91