Hareon to invest in solar projects
China-based Hareon Solar Technology will set up a subsidiary, H2 Swiss Venture, in Switzerland to invest in Jordanian solar projects. H2 Swiss Venture and the company's other unit Hareon Swiss Holding will then establish a 30/70 joint venture (JV) in Jordan. The firms will invest JOD500,000 (USD705,220) and JOD1.17mn (USD1.65mn), respectively, in the JV called Empire Solar. The JV, to be in King Hussein Bin Talal Development Area in Jordan's capital city of Amman, will develop, build and operate photovoltaic (PV) plants in the country.
- Last Article：Turkish construction firm partners with Unicef to build school in Nigeria
- Next Article：China Pacific signs road MoU
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 202
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105