MCC Overseas Wins the Installation Bid of Taliabu Island Iron Ore Project in Indonesia
MCC Overseas Ltd successfully won the mechanical and electrical installation bid of processing plant and belt conveyor work of Indonesian Taliabu Island Iron Ore Project developed by PT.SERVINDO JAYA UTAMA. This result is another exciting achievement for MCC OVERSEAS LTD in the project after signing the civil construction contract on June, 2015.
A number of powerful bidders were involved in this tender, but the Shanghai Salim project department fully took advantages of government relationship coordination, logistics, import customs clearance, work permit visa application and construction experience in remote islands and so on under the support of the company management, meanwhile, the project department has an excellent performance in the existing section of civil work, and also provided value added services for the owner to assisting in applying for import duty free, so MCC Overseas could stand out from many bidders to get highly appreciation from the owner again, and finally won the bid.
The project is located in Taliabu Island, North Maluku province, Indonesia. The scope of project includes the installation work of long-distance belt conveyor transportation system and concentration and tailing system, installation of mechanical equipments, pipeline and electric equipments, single and linkage commission, no-load and load test etc. The main quantities of the bid include 7,650t mechanical equipments, 3,850t steel structures, 16,000m pipelines and 330km cables, in which the pipe belt conveyor is 12km in length, known as the longest record in Asia.
MCC Overseas is currently moving smoothly forward the civil construction work at site. In order to meet the requirement of owner, MCC Overseas will comprehensively plan and coordinate, and arrange intersecting construction to increase the efficiency and optimize the resource allocation to ensure the project duration and quality.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91