EDF-SITAC to develop wind projects
French renewable energy group EDF Énergies Nouvelles and India's SITAC Group formed a joint venture (JV), called SITAC Management and Development, to develop wind power projects in India. The 50:50 JV plans to create 1GW of wind projects across the country at a cost of INR75bn (USD1.1bn) over the next three to five years. The first projects to be developed by the JV involve four wind farms with total installed capacity of 142MW in Gujarat state. The four projects, which have a 25-year power purchase agreement in place with Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam, are expected to be completed by end-2016.
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 201
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105