EDF-SITAC to develop wind projects
French renewable energy group EDF Énergies Nouvelles and India's SITAC Group formed a joint venture (JV), called SITAC Management and Development, to develop wind power projects in India. The 50:50 JV plans to create 1GW of wind projects across the country at a cost of INR75bn (USD1.1bn) over the next three to five years. The first projects to be developed by the JV involve four wind farms with total installed capacity of 142MW in Gujarat state. The four projects, which have a 25-year power purchase agreement in place with Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam, are expected to be completed by end-2016.
A free trade agreement (FTA) to be signed in November by China's Hong Kong Special Administrative ...
If we define financial integration as enhancing capital mobility across borders, can we find indic...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 340
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 183
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 171
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 154
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 139
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 119
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 100
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 99
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 90