CTCE Group in 5th Mongolian International Road Machinery Technology Exhibition
From March 16th to March 17th, the 5th Mongolian International Road Machinery Technology Exhibition had successfully been held in Ulaanbaatar. As an exhibitor, CTCE Group had displayed the advanced machinery and technology of highway construction and international management.
Deng Erlong, the Vicr General Manager of No.1 Company of CTCE Goup had been prasied as "Excellent Project Manager" because of the Ulaanbaatar New International Airport Highway Project.
Ulaanbaatar-Hezig New international Airport Highway constrcuted by CTCE Group
- Last Article：Sinopec nails acquisition of Chevron African assets
- Next Article：Processing the world's phosphorus perfectly
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91