MCC Overseas (Malaysia) Wins Bid for Paragon 3 Affordable Housing Project, Malaysia
On June 9th, MCC Overseas (Malaysia) won the bid for Paragon 3 Affordable Housing Project, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, whose developer is PARAGON MASTERY Group.
Located in the southern part of Puchong District, the project covers an area of 8 acres and it is planned to construct three 45-storeyed buildings and two 47-storeyed buildings, which could accommodate 2499 apartments in total. With a construction area of 350,000 square meters, the construction is scheduled to last for 39 months.
The successful signing of the said project marks a breakthrough that MCC Overseas (Malaysia) has made in affordable housing. It also lays solid foundation for MCC to enhance its brand recognition and competitiveness in this field.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91