MCC Overseas Wins Bid for First Project from U.S. Federal Government
On May 5th, MCC Overseas (Guam) won the Design & Build bid for New Student ServiceCenter of University of Guam Project, with total contract value of 20 million dollars.
Located inside the campus of University of Guam in Mangilao, the project includes construction of offices for recruitment, administrative management, financial aid, career development, bookstore, health center, and coffee house, with a construction area of 8000 square meters and construction period of 420 days.
Owned by University of Guam, this project is the first one that MCC Overseas has undertaken from the U.S. federal government, which marks a major breakthrough in developing American market.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91