MCC Overseas (Malaysia) Wins EPC Bid for 8 CONLAY Complex Project developed by KSK Group
On June 15th, MCC Overseas (Malaysia) won the EPC bid for 8 CONLAY Complex Project developed by KSK Group and the commencement ceremony was held on that day.
Located in downtown Kuala Lumpur, the project sits next to the Twin Towers Commercial Area. It covers an area of 40,000 acres. The project includes the building of a 61-storey (277 meters high) and a 56-storey (260 meters high) service apartment, a 72-storey (308 meters high) five-star hotel and condo, and a 4-storey shopping mall, with a total construction area of 310,000 square meters, and construction period of 48 months.
The 8 Conlay Complex will be a new landmark building in Malaysia upon completion. It will also set a record high for MCC in terms of building heights. Winning the bid for the project shows the strength that MCC has in developing Malaysia market, creating a new phase for it to develop “Belt & Road” market.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91