MCC Overseas (Malaysia) Wins EPC Bid for 8 CONLAY Complex Project developed by KSK Group
On June 15th, MCC Overseas (Malaysia) won the EPC bid for 8 CONLAY Complex Project developed by KSK Group and the commencement ceremony was held on that day.
Located in downtown Kuala Lumpur, the project sits next to the Twin Towers Commercial Area. It covers an area of 40,000 acres. The project includes the building of a 61-storey (277 meters high) and a 56-storey (260 meters high) service apartment, a 72-storey (308 meters high) five-star hotel and condo, and a 4-storey shopping mall, with a total construction area of 310,000 square meters, and construction period of 48 months.
The 8 Conlay Complex will be a new landmark building in Malaysia upon completion. It will also set a record high for MCC in terms of building heights. Winning the bid for the project shows the strength that MCC has in developing Malaysia market, creating a new phase for it to develop “Belt & Road” market.
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 202
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105