TransContainer establishes affiliated company in Shanghai
TransContainer, the biggest container operator in Russia, set up a branch company in Shanghai Tuesday, to cater for business in the logistic center under the Belt and Road Initiative.
The company, TransContainer Freight Forwarding (Shanghai) Co Ltd, has a registered capital of $1.2 million, said Egor Braginets, the general manager of the TransContainer Shanghai.
Located in Shanghai free trade zone, it will serve as TransContainer's headquarters in China, to develop the freight market in China and countries involved in the Belt and Road Initiative.
Founded in 2006, TransContainer was established by the railway companies of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus, all Belt and Road countries.
Braginets said the new company was a result of the Belt and Road Initiative, which marked a new era of China-Russia rail container transportation.
According to Braginets, TransContainer is planning branches in Chinese cities of Qingdao, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Chongqing.
- Last Article：CCCC signs TNR expressway project loan agreement
- Next Article：Building materials giant mulls large-scale integration
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 161
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97