State-owned oil and gas producer and explorer China National Petroleum Corp vowed on Monday that it would complete important internal corporate reforms by November, which would make it more streamlined, efficient and market-focused.
A joint venture to develop and produce small, floating nuclear power plants has been set up by State-owned China National Nuclear Power Co and four other domestic companies, according to an announcement released late Thursday.
China Telecom expressed interest and readiness to cooperate with Kyrgyzstan in digitalizing its telecommunications, the Kyrgyz leader's press service reported Friday.
A consortium led by the China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC) has signed a $400 million contract to provide the Malaysia National Infrastructure Corporation with 42 high-tech unmanned trains.
State-owned, Hohhot-based Inner Mongolia Power (Group) Co Ltd or IMPC, the largest power exporter in North China, is seeking to exploit opportunities presented by the Belt and Road Initiative to go global.
PHNOM PENH, Aug. 2 (Xinhua) -- Worldbridgeland (Cambodia) and Sino Great Wall International Engineering Co. Ltd. signed an agreement on Wednesday to form a joint venture company called the "Company," which will focus on the development of public infrastructure projects in Cambodia.
Angolan President Jose Eduardo dos Santos officially inaugurated the construction of the Caculo Cabaca Hydropower Project in Dondo, Angola on Friday.
A Chinese State-owned nuclear group has started construction on the multimillion-dollar Brenig onshore wind farm in the United Kingdom.
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80