China's oil major China Petroleum and Chemical Corp, Bank of China and CIC Capital Corp have agreed to help develop Alaska's liquefied natural gas sector by providing assistance to building a pipeline project.
Beijing Construction Engineering Group (BCEG) officially signed the construction contract as the main contractor of the Neot Ariel Sharon project in Kiryat Ono of Tel Aviv with Israeli Carasso Real Estate here on Monday.
On November 3, CRBC Cote D’Ivoire Office duly received the commercial contract for TIÉBISSOU-BOUAKÉ Expressway Project (TRAVAUX DE CONSTRUCTION DE L’AUTOROUTE YAMOUSSOUKRO – BOUAKÉ_ SECTION TIÉBISSOU - BOUAKÉ (96 KM)) approved by the Ministry of Budget, and the General Manager of CRBC Cote D’Ivoire Office visited the Prime Minister’s Office to report the project preparations to his Excellency Amadou Gon COULIBALY- Prime Minister of Cote D’Ivoire.
Chinese and U.S. companies signed deals worth more than 250 billion U.S. dollars during President Donald Trump's state visit to China.
Caterpillar Inc, the US-based conglomerate, and China Energy Investment Corp signed a five-year strategic cooperative framework agreement in Beijing on Wednesday.
CSCEC Fangcheng Singes a RMB50 billion-Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Taiwan Business Investment Area Administrative Committee of Quanzhou
On October 19, China Construction Fangcheng Investment & Development Co., Ltd. (CSCEC Fangcheng) signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the Administrative Committee of Taiwan Business Investment Area in Quanzhou.
China Communications Construction Company Ltd (CCCC) signed an agreement with Malaysian partners on Thursday on a joint railway expertise training program to facilitate Malaysia's railway development.
Cote d'Ivoire on Thursday inaugurated the Chinese-built Soubre hydroelectric power station, the largest of its kind in the West African country.
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 202
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105