State-owned conglomerate China Merchants Group (CMG) said it will step up efforts to explore opportunities in the Belt and Road Initiative and use its rich experience overseas to help develop local economies.
China's Huawei said Monday it plans to foster all small segments in order to boost its market share in Kenya.
Chinese telecommunication firm ZTE Corporation presented the details of its revolutionary 5G developments on Tuesday here on ZTE Innovation Day.
China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. (CHEC) plans to channelize more financial, technical and human resources into infrastructure projects in Africa, particularly in Angola and Mozambique, said CHEC Chairman Lin Yichong recently in Windhoek, capital of Namibia.
A Chinese and Bangladeshi consortium company will build a 150 MW power plant for a leading local private firm in the country's northeastern region.
Two Bangladeshi and two Chinese firms have signed two joint venture pacts to build over 100 km rail lines and required infrastructure in the country's southeastern Cox's Bazar district bordering Myanmar.
China National Nuclear Power Co Ltd (CNNP), a unit of one of the country's three largest State-owned nuclear operators, has announced plans to establish a Hebei-based company to promote the development of traveling-wave reactor, or TWR, technology.
China Communications Construction Co Ltd, one of the country's largest infrastructure project providers by market share, will continue to innovate diversified ownership mechanisms and business modes abroad to compete with other established foreign rivals, said a senior executive.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91