CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State
China Communications Construction Company (CCCC) on October 27 signed a memorandum of understanding with the government of the western Mexico state of Jalisco to build an industrial park, reports Reuters. Under the terms of the agreement, a six-month feasibility study will be conducted to identify a suitable location for the park, which would house Chinese manufacturing firms. The plan is to develop a 500-hectare site; the Jalisco government will pay for half the land and CCCC will pay for the rest as well as finance the park's development.
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80