CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State
China Communications Construction Company (CCCC) on October 27 signed a memorandum of understanding with the government of the western Mexico state of Jalisco to build an industrial park, reports Reuters. Under the terms of the agreement, a six-month feasibility study will be conducted to identify a suitable location for the park, which would house Chinese manufacturing firms. The plan is to develop a 500-hectare site; the Jalisco government will pay for half the land and CCCC will pay for the rest as well as finance the park's development.
The landmark signing of a bilateral memorandum of understanding on the Belt and Road (B&R) initiat...
Power interconnection, with the UHV (ultra-high-voltage) power grid as the backbone network, consi...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 380
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 210
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 202
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 177
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 152
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 147
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 117
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 113
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 112