Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park
Sandan Development will develop Oman's first integrated light industries park at a cost of OMR100mn (USD258.8mn). The project will be on the Muscat Expressway and will include 2,200 workshops and exhibition halls for building materials and automobiles, 400 offices and 1,800 residential units for workers, spanning a total area of more than 250,000sq m. The industrial park will also accommodate hypermarkets, restaurants, hospitals and mosques. German company Huller will conduct a technical feasibility study of the project, while PricewaterhouseCoopers will undertake a comprehensive feasibility study. Sandan will launch the construction tender for the scheme in April 2016, while work is scheduled to start by mid-2016. The project is reportedly scheduled to be completed in two years.
- Last Article：How Does the Rio Olympics Construction Measure Up?
- Next Article：CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80