Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park
Sandan Development will develop Oman's first integrated light industries park at a cost of OMR100mn (USD258.8mn). The project will be on the Muscat Expressway and will include 2,200 workshops and exhibition halls for building materials and automobiles, 400 offices and 1,800 residential units for workers, spanning a total area of more than 250,000sq m. The industrial park will also accommodate hypermarkets, restaurants, hospitals and mosques. German company Huller will conduct a technical feasibility study of the project, while PricewaterhouseCoopers will undertake a comprehensive feasibility study. Sandan will launch the construction tender for the scheme in April 2016, while work is scheduled to start by mid-2016. The project is reportedly scheduled to be completed in two years.
- Last Article：How Does the Rio Olympics Construction Measure Up?
- Next Article：CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 161
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97