Construction bid in Nigeria for three flyovers now open
Construction bid in Nigeria for three flyovers is now open. The construction bid seeks to boost the transport at Ebony State government in Nigeria.
This was revealed by Chief Kingsley Obini the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Works and bid committee Chairman during the bid opening ceremony at the Executive Council Chambers, Government House.
The construction bid in Nigeria for three flyovers are intended to ease traffic and wipe out unnecessary accidents within the states. The flyovers will be constructed at the Presco Junction; the Akanu Ibiam Round about (Spera-In-Deo) and Vanco Junction with a goal to boost the radical transformation of the state capital.
The construction bid in Nigeria for the flyovers will be executed in 2 slots, that is the first slot will involve the bridge construction while the second slot will be dedicated to ancillary works. However, the state development will also include the water pipes re-laying which will be used for the capital city reticulation of water in Abakaliki city to benefit the state residents.
Nonetheless, the State Government of Ebonyi has declared the inclusion of Echiegu Street down to the Dominion City Church, off Ezza Road as one of the streets to be rehabilitated in its urban renewal programme, which will also include the street lighting as the road will be provided with all the necessary attention it requires given that the state Commissioner for Works, Fidelis Nweze has been directed to provide the State Executive Council with the road design for approval.
- Last Article：Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay
- Next Article：Al Noor Hospitals To Expand Abu Dhabi Sites
A free trade agreement (FTA) to be signed in November by China's Hong Kong Special Administrative ...
If we define financial integration as enhancing capital mobility across borders, can we find indic...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 340
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 183
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 171
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 154
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 139
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 119
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 100
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 99
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 90