CCCC's Subsidiary Wins Bid For Construction of Zheqiang Long Li Wen Expressway
On August 12, China Communications Construction Company Limited's CCCC Third Highway Engineering Co., Ltd. won the bid for the construction of Phase II section between Wencheng and Rui'an of Zheqiang Long Li Wen Expressway. The subsidiary proposed completion of the works in 36 months and for RMB 630 million.
The project will cover the section between Wencheng county, Wenzhou City and Rui'an City. With investment totaling RMB 5 billion, the Zheqiang Long Li Wen Expressway consists of six sections and measures 40.32 kilometers in length. The section for which CCCC Third Highway Engineering Co., Ltd. has won the bid is located in Xuekou Town, Wencheng County and is 5.44 kilometers in length. The project will cover the construction of a main roadbed, a bridge (around 844 meters), two long tunnels (total length 4,524 meters), a main road, a Mayu interconnection cable, and temporary connection lines for Wencheng hub.
- Last Article：Construction For CSCEC's Integrated Transportation Hub, Largest in Hunan, Completed
- Next Article：None
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91