CCCC, Syr Darya Bridge
Located in the urban area of Khudzhand City, the second largest city of the Republic of Tajikistan, this bridge spans over the Syr Drya (in Tajikistan), the longest river in central Asia and is the longest highway bridge in the Republic of Tajikistan at present. Besides, it is designed with a total length of 420m and 13 spans of which each is 30m in length. The superstructure of this bridge adopts T-shaped girder made of pre-stressed reinforced concrete.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91