CCCC,The second bridge of Penang, Malaysia
As the largest single sea-spanning bridge contracted by Chinese enterprise in overseas, this bridge is provided with V-shaped pier, continuous steel structure, navigable clearance of 150m, navigable clear height of 30m, width of 28.8m, length of 22.5km, two-way four traffic lanes and two-way motorcycle lanes. The approach bridge adopts pre-stressed concrete structure with 50m equal spans and continuous box girder.
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 202
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105