CCCC,The second bridge of Penang, Malaysia
As the largest single sea-spanning bridge contracted by Chinese enterprise in overseas, this bridge is provided with V-shaped pier, continuous steel structure, navigable clearance of 150m, navigable clear height of 30m, width of 28.8m, length of 22.5km, two-way four traffic lanes and two-way motorcycle lanes. The approach bridge adopts pre-stressed concrete structure with 50m equal spans and continuous box girder.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91