JYCC, Ningi-Burra Road, Nigeria
The Ningi-Burra Road, running from Ningi to Burra, is located in Bauchi State, the north of Nigeria. The content of the project consist of the design of the Ningi-Burra and general contracting. The contract price is 5,200,000,000 NAIRA (about $44,000,000). The time for completion is 24 months. The length is 113km (subgrade excavation and earth fill totally 1,200,000m³. It includes 160 pipe culverts, 9 box culverts and 8 bridges. The road was paved with 3cm thick bitumen).It was constructed from 9th may, 2008 to 30th June, 2010.
A free trade agreement (FTA) to be signed in November by China's Hong Kong Special Administrative ...
If we define financial integration as enhancing capital mobility across borders, can we find indic...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 340
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 183
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 171
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 154
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 139
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 119
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 100
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 99
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 90