JYCC, Ningi-Burra Road, Nigeria
The Ningi-Burra Road, running from Ningi to Burra, is located in Bauchi State, the north of Nigeria. The content of the project consist of the design of the Ningi-Burra and general contracting. The contract price is 5,200,000,000 NAIRA (about $44,000,000). The time for completion is 24 months. The length is 113km (subgrade excavation and earth fill totally 1,200,000m³. It includes 160 pipe culverts, 9 box culverts and 8 bridges. The road was paved with 3cm thick bitumen).It was constructed from 9th may, 2008 to 30th June, 2010.
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 202
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105