Huayu, Abu Dhabi Crude Oil Pipeline Project, UAE
The initial of the pipeline is the Harpeshan Oilfield and the terminal is Fujairah Port. The crude oil will be exported from the marine terminal. The designed transportation capability is 1.5milliom barrels per day. Total 305km long with 48” size and Langfang CNPC Huayu Petro-Chemical Engineering Co.,Ltd (Huayu) took 43km pipeline construction.
- Last Article：COVEC, Embassy Premises of PRC in Uganda
- Next Article：CZICC, Duojing Garden in Luisenpark Mannheim, Germany
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 202
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105