Huayu, Abu Dhabi Crude Oil Pipeline Project, UAE
The initial of the pipeline is the Harpeshan Oilfield and the terminal is Fujairah Port. The crude oil will be exported from the marine terminal. The designed transportation capability is 1.5milliom barrels per day. Total 305km long with 48” size and Langfang CNPC Huayu Petro-Chemical Engineering Co.,Ltd (Huayu) took 43km pipeline construction.
- Last Article：COVEC, Embassy Premises of PRC in Uganda
- Next Article：CZICC, Duojing Garden in Luisenpark Mannheim, Germany
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91