Tanyan Bridge Project in Indonesia
Tanyan Bridge is the Key transport infrastructure project under Framework Agreement on Economic and Technological Cooperation between China and Indonesia, and also is belong to transport infrastructure project from Pontianak-West Kalimantan to South Kalimantan. The 1460m-long bridge is a continuous steel truss arch bridge, with a 200m-long main span. The construction started on October 8, 2012.
After the completion, it will play an important promoting role in improving the construction of national arterial highway network in West Kalimantan, Indonesia, promoting the local economic development, enhancing the living standard of local residents.
Integral lifting of truss of main bridge of the project
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 202
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105