Tanyan Bridge Project in Indonesia
Tanyan Bridge is the Key transport infrastructure project under Framework Agreement on Economic and Technological Cooperation between China and Indonesia, and also is belong to transport infrastructure project from Pontianak-West Kalimantan to South Kalimantan. The 1460m-long bridge is a continuous steel truss arch bridge, with a 200m-long main span. The construction started on October 8, 2012.
After the completion, it will play an important promoting role in improving the construction of national arterial highway network in West Kalimantan, Indonesia, promoting the local economic development, enhancing the living standard of local residents.
Integral lifting of truss of main bridge of the project
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91