Kyrghizstan Chaarat Gold Mine
On July 10th, 2009 China Nonferrous Metals International Mining Co., Ltd. signed the Investment Agreement with Chaarat Gold Holding Ltd, under which CNMIM will participate in the equity investment of Chaarat Gold Holding Ltd.and holds 19.9% of shares of the company, which makes it the first shareholder of Chaarat Gold Holding Ltd. and participate in the exploration,feasibility study,develoment and business operation of the project. It is estimate that in the year of 2013, Chaarat Gold Mine will be constructed into a large-scale gold mine integrating gold mining, concentrating and smelting with an annual capacity of 5.3 tons of gold.
Chaarat Gold Holding Ltd.has 100% of the exploration right over 604.6m2in Chaarat which is located in the west of Kyrghizstan.in March 2009, SRK made estimation on the resource in the south part of central area in accordance with the JORC standard, and estimate the gold reserve at 103t with average grade of 4.3g/t,the cut out grade for delineation of ore deposits is 3g/t. according to the geochemical survey, the east and west target area also have great potential of mineralization which will probably make Chaarat Gold Mine one of the world-class large-scale mines.
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
The Belt and Road Initiative calls for innovative ﬁnancing methods to unlock private sec-tor capi...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 163
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 139
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 88
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80