Pakrut Gold Mine, Tajikistan
Kryso Resource Plc has 100% share in Pakrut Gold Mine in Tajikistan, which has mining rights over 63km2 of land. In June, 2010 Kryso published the result of JORC Resources Assessment by Snowden, which tells that the mine contains 93 tons of gold in terms of metal.
In August, 2010 CNMIM signed Investment Agreement with Kryso in London, in which CNMIM has 29.9% of share of the project and become its largest shareholder, participating in feasibility study, development and operation. Currently, the designing work has started, and it is expected that Pakrut Gold Mine will develop into a large-scale gold project integrating mining, concentrating and smelting.
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 162
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 133
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97