Pakrut Gold Mine, Tajikistan
Kryso Resource Plc has 100% share in Pakrut Gold Mine in Tajikistan, which has mining rights over 63km2 of land. In June, 2010 Kryso published the result of JORC Resources Assessment by Snowden, which tells that the mine contains 93 tons of gold in terms of metal.
In August, 2010 CNMIM signed Investment Agreement with Kryso in London, in which CNMIM has 29.9% of share of the project and become its largest shareholder, participating in feasibility study, development and operation. Currently, the designing work has started, and it is expected that Pakrut Gold Mine will develop into a large-scale gold project integrating mining, concentrating and smelting.
The landmark signing of a bilateral memorandum of understanding on the Belt and Road (B&R) initiat...
Power interconnection, with the UHV (ultra-high-voltage) power grid as the backbone network, consi...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 379
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 209
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 202
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 177
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 152
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 147
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 117
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 112
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 112