The photo taken on April 26, 2017 shows the main body of a railway bridge connecting China and Russia. In June 2017, Chinese and Russian companies signed a contract on jointly conducting pre-construction survey and design of the Moscow-Kazan high-speed railway in Russia. The deal was inked between the Russian Railways and a consortium consisting of China Railway Eryuan Engineering Group ( CREEC) and two Russian companies. The 770-km railway is a key infrastructure development project in Russia, which will span the frozen lands between Moscow and Kazan, capital of the Tatarstan Republic. In the long run, it will become part of the planned Beijing-Moscow high-speed transport corridor. [Xinhua Photo]
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
The Belt and Road Initiative calls for innovative ﬁnancing methods to unlock private sec-tor capi...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 163
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 139
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 88
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80