The photo taken on April 26, 2017 shows the main body of a railway bridge connecting China and Russia. In June 2017, Chinese and Russian companies signed a contract on jointly conducting pre-construction survey and design of the Moscow-Kazan high-speed railway in Russia. The deal was inked between the Russian Railways and a consortium consisting of China Railway Eryuan Engineering Group ( CREEC) and two Russian companies. The 770-km railway is a key infrastructure development project in Russia, which will span the frozen lands between Moscow and Kazan, capital of the Tatarstan Republic. In the long run, it will become part of the planned Beijing-Moscow high-speed transport corridor. [Xinhua Photo]
The landmark signing of a bilateral memorandum of understanding on the Belt and Road (B&R) initiat...
Power interconnection, with the UHV (ultra-high-voltage) power grid as the backbone network, consi...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 379
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 209
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 202
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 177
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 152
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 147
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 117
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 112
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 112