The photo taken on April 26, 2017 shows the main body of a railway bridge connecting China and Russia. In June 2017, Chinese and Russian companies signed a contract on jointly conducting pre-construction survey and design of the Moscow-Kazan high-speed railway in Russia. The deal was inked between the Russian Railways and a consortium consisting of China Railway Eryuan Engineering Group ( CREEC) and two Russian companies. The 770-km railway is a key infrastructure development project in Russia, which will span the frozen lands between Moscow and Kazan, capital of the Tatarstan Republic. In the long run, it will become part of the planned Beijing-Moscow high-speed transport corridor. [Xinhua Photo]
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 162
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 133
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97