Jakarta-Bandung High-Speed Railway
Photo taken on July 15, 2017 shows the the construction site of the Walini tunnel project of the High-Speed Railway (HSR) linking Indonesian capital Jakarta to Bandung. The Walini tunnel project of the High-Speed Railway (HSR) linking Indonesian capital Jakarta to Bandung was launched here Saturday. The Jakarta-Bandung HSR project contract was signed in Jakarta in early April 2017 between consortium joined by Chinese and Indonesian firms and KCIC, a China-Indonesia joint firm tasked with monitoring the project. The 142-km-long railway project is the first of such in Indonesia as well as in the whole region of Southeast Asia. It would shorten the traveling time between the two cities from three hours to 40 minutes and spur economic activities along the line.[Xinhua/Du Yu]
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 162
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 133
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97