Jakarta-Bandung High-Speed Railway
Photo taken on July 15, 2017 shows the the construction site of the Walini tunnel project of the High-Speed Railway (HSR) linking Indonesian capital Jakarta to Bandung. The Walini tunnel project of the High-Speed Railway (HSR) linking Indonesian capital Jakarta to Bandung was launched here Saturday. The Jakarta-Bandung HSR project contract was signed in Jakarta in early April 2017 between consortium joined by Chinese and Indonesian firms and KCIC, a China-Indonesia joint firm tasked with monitoring the project. The 142-km-long railway project is the first of such in Indonesia as well as in the whole region of Southeast Asia. It would shorten the traveling time between the two cities from three hours to 40 minutes and spur economic activities along the line.[Xinhua/Du Yu]
The landmark signing of a bilateral memorandum of understanding on the Belt and Road (B&R) initiat...
Power interconnection, with the UHV (ultra-high-voltage) power grid as the backbone network, consi...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 379
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 209
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 202
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 177
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 152
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 147
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 117
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 112
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 112