Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train
Photo taken on April 30, 2017 shows a train of Istanbul-Ankara high-speed railway in Pendik Station, Istanbul, Turkey. The second phrase of the principal project of Ankara-Istanbul high-speed railway, built jointly by Chinese-Turkish consortium, was completed in July 2014. As the first high-speed rail that went into operation in Turkey, Ankara-Istanbul high-speed rail links the Turkish capital with the country's most populous city of Istanbul. China Railway Construction Corporation and China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation, in partnership with two Turkish companies, built a 158-km-long line of the project in between the Inonu-Vezirhan and Vezirhan-Kosekoy sections. [Xinhua/Qin Yanyang]
A free trade agreement (FTA) to be signed in November by China's Hong Kong Special Administrative ...
If we define financial integration as enhancing capital mobility across borders, can we find indic...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 340
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 183
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 171
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 154
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 139
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 119
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 100
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 99
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 90