North–South Highway Project in Jamaica
The project is designed for 4-lane highway, design speed is 80KM/h. The highway will pass Spanish Town, Bog Walk, Linstead, Ewarton, Moneague, Golden Grove, Dunns River, with the destination at east of St. Ann’s Bay and west of Ocho Rios, in connect with north coastline ring road with the total length of 66.1KM.
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：Ethiopia-Djibouti Railway
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80