CSCEC Awarded the Top Quality Prize of Moscow
On August 11 local time, the China Trade Center in Moscow was awarded the first prize of the Moscow Quality Project Award 2017, the top prize of Moscow for the construction industry, which was awarded to a Chinese enterprise for the first time. The project is undertaken by China Construction First Building (Group) Co., Ltd. (CSCEC 1st Bureau).
On the award ceremony, Li Hui, the Chinese Ambassador to Russia, highly praised the excellent management of CSCEC. The Head of the Natonal Construction Supervision Bureau of Moscow required all attending building companies to learn CSCEC’s advanced experience in management, capability of organization and craftsmanship.
China Trade Center in Moscow covers a floor area of 125,000 square meters, and will become the headquarters base of Chinese enterprises involving the Belt and Road, and center of product exhibition, trade and information. (from CSCEC 1st Bureau)
- Last Article：Malabo Urban Sewage Treatment Project, Equatorial Guinea
- Next Article：North–South Highway Project in Jamaica
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 201
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105