Tekeze Hydropower Station, Ethiopia
Dam type:thin-walled concrete double-curve arch dam, with maximum dam height of 188m
Installed capacity:300MW (4×75MW)
Description：Tekeze Hydropower Station is the largest Hydropower Station in Ethiopia. CGGC(CHINA GEZHOUBA GROUP CO.,LTD) undertook the most difficult part with the highest technology content, that is, the double—curve thin—walled concrete dam.
- Last Article：Investment in Power Stations
- Next Article：Malabo Urban Sewage Treatment Project, Equatorial Guinea
A free trade agreement (FTA) to be signed in November by China's Hong Kong Special Administrative ...
If we define financial integration as enhancing capital mobility across borders, can we find indic...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 340
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 183
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 171
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 154
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 139
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 119
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 100
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 99
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 90