Tekeze Hydropower Station, Ethiopia
Dam type:thin-walled concrete double-curve arch dam, with maximum dam height of 188m
Installed capacity:300MW (4×75MW)
Description：Tekeze Hydropower Station is the largest Hydropower Station in Ethiopia. CGGC(CHINA GEZHOUBA GROUP CO.,LTD) undertook the most difficult part with the highest technology content, that is, the double—curve thin—walled concrete dam.
- Last Article：Investment in Power Stations
- Next Article：Malabo Urban Sewage Treatment Project, Equatorial Guinea
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 201
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105