Investment in Power Stations
CGGC has invested in more than 20 hydropower stations and thermal power stations including Karama Hydropower Station in Indonesia, State Mine Heavy Oil Power Station Project in Liberia, Suki Kinari Hydropower Station in Pakistan, Guoduwan Hydropower Station, Siping Hydropower Station, Yutiao Hydropower Station, and so on.
Guoduwan Hydropower Station
Siping Hydropower Station，China
Suki Kinari Hydropower Station, Pakistan
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：Tekeze Hydropower Station, Ethiopia
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 161
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97