Tanyan Bridge is the Key transport infrastructure project under Framework Agreement on Economic and Technological Cooperation between China and Indonesia, and also is belong to transport infrastructure project from Pontianak-West Kalimantan to South Kalimantan.
The Cao Lanh Cable-Stayed Bridge with a double-plane of cables in a semi-fan type configuration, with over 2000m long, including the main span of 650m and 2 side approach bridge of 200m, is one of the Central Mekong Delta Region Connectivity Project, which is located in Cao Lanh city, Dong Thap province. It started in March 2013, and the total construction period of this project is 43 months.
CGGC has invested in more than 20 hydropower stations and thermal power stations
Tekeze Hydropower Station is the largest Hydropower Station in Ethiopia. CGGC undertook the most difficult part with the highest technology content, that is, the double—curve thin—walled concrete dam.
It is the largest and most advanced environmental protection project in Equatorial Guinea.
As the first high-speed rail that went into operation in Turkey, Ankara-Istanbul high-speed rail links the Turkish capital with the country's most populous city of Istanbul.
Lagos Navigation Channel Dredging Project, Nigeria
China Trade Center in Moscow covers a floor area of 125,000 square meters, and will become the headquarters base of Chinese enterprises involving the Belt and Road, and center of product exhibition, trade and information.
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 202
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105