CGGC has invested in more than 20 hydropower stations and thermal power stations
Tekeze Hydropower Station is the largest Hydropower Station in Ethiopia. CGGC undertook the most difficult part with the highest technology content, that is, the double—curve thin—walled concrete dam.
It is the largest and most advanced environmental protection project in Equatorial Guinea.
As the first high-speed rail that went into operation in Turkey, Ankara-Istanbul high-speed rail links the Turkish capital with the country's most populous city of Istanbul.
Lagos Navigation Channel Dredging Project, Nigeria
China Trade Center in Moscow covers a floor area of 125,000 square meters, and will become the headquarters base of Chinese enterprises involving the Belt and Road, and center of product exhibition, trade and information.
The 752.7-km Ethiopia-Djibouti railway, also known as Addis Ababa-Djibouti railway, was constructed by China Railway Group and China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation with a total investment of US$4 billion.
The China-Laos railway has a total length of 414.332 kilometers with over 62.7 percent of bridges and tunnels, linking Mohan-Boten border gate in northern Laos and capital Vientiane.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91