The China-Laos railway has a total length of 414.332 kilometers with over 62.7 percent of bridges and tunnels, linking Mohan-Boten border gate in northern Laos and capital Vientiane.
The project is designed for 4-lane highway, design speed is 80KM/h.
Thailand and China have been negotiating to thrash out details on jointly building a medium-speed railway line in 2015. The railway project, once completed, will connect northeast Thailand's Nong Khai province, capital Bangkok and eastern Rayong province.
The 770-km railway is a key infrastructure development project in Russia, which will span the frozen lands between Moscow and Kazan, capital of the Tatarstan Republic. In the long run, it will become part of the planned Beijing-Moscow high-speed transport corridor.
The Jakarta-Bandung HSR project contract was signed in Jakarta in early April 2017 between consortium joined by Chinese and Indonesian firms and KCIC, a China-Indonesia joint firm tasked with monitoring the project.
according to the geochemical survey, the east and west target area also have great potential of mineralization which will probably make Chaarat Gold Mine one of the world-class large-scale mines.
Kryso Resource Plc has 100% share in Pakrut Gold Mine in Tajikistan, which has mining rights over 63km2 of land. In June, 2010 Kryso published the result of JORC Resources Assessment by Snowden, which tells that the mine contains 93 tons of gold in terms of metal.
This plant is the largest aluminum smelter contracted by CNMC, and also the largest aluminum project in Kazakhstan. The total contract value is around US$ 292.8 million.
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80