ACME Secures Telangana Solar Projects
Indian energy and technology company ACME Group has been selected to build 446MW of solar power projects in Telangana, India. ACME has won the largest share from the 2,000MW tender issued by state-run firms Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited and Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited. According to the deal, ACME will develop projects across 18 sites by December 2016. The projects will have power generation capacity of 2-50MW. The company entered a 25-year power purchase agreement with the state government to supply the power produced from the projects.
A free trade agreement (FTA) to be signed in November by China's Hong Kong Special Administrative ...
If we define financial integration as enhancing capital mobility across borders, can we find indic...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 340
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 183
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 171
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 154
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 139
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 119
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 100
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 99
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 90