Semirara To Develop 1,100MW Of Power Plants
Philippines-based coal producer Semirara Mining and Power Corporation (SMPC) plans to develop 1,100MW of coal-fired power plants during the next three to four years. Semirara will supply the fuel for the projects. Planning has already started on a 700MW project. Commissioning of a 300MW power plant being built in Luzon is scheduled to be completed later in 2015, according to CEO Isidro Consunji (Reuters).
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91