The First China-Russia Cooperation Forum held in Moscow
Recently, China International Contractors Association and Russian Constructors Association cohosted First China-Russia Construction Forum. About 260 attended this forum, among which were representatives from Chinese and Russian engineering enterprises and Russian officials.
The forum consists of a main forum and 4 sub-forum. On the main forum, CHINCA's Chairman Fang delivered a theme speech, and introduced CHINCA and it member enterprises. During the forum, CHINCA, RCA and Russia-China Center on Cultural Exchange signed trilingual strategic cooperation agreeement. Chairman Fang, together wich representatives of key member enterprises hold dialogues with representatives from Russian goverment and Avtodor, and had a discussion on biingual cooperation.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91