The First China-Russia Cooperation Forum held in Moscow
Recently, China International Contractors Association and Russian Constructors Association cohosted First China-Russia Construction Forum. About 260 attended this forum, among which were representatives from Chinese and Russian engineering enterprises and Russian officials.
The forum consists of a main forum and 4 sub-forum. On the main forum, CHINCA's Chairman Fang delivered a theme speech, and introduced CHINCA and it member enterprises. During the forum, CHINCA, RCA and Russia-China Center on Cultural Exchange signed trilingual strategic cooperation agreeement. Chairman Fang, together wich representatives of key member enterprises hold dialogues with representatives from Russian goverment and Avtodor, and had a discussion on biingual cooperation.
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 202
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105