Seminar themed "integrating construction and operation" held successfully by League on Overseas Project Operation Technology and Service
On Aug. 3th, the seminar themed "integrating construction and operation" by League on Overseas Project Operation Technology and Service was held successfully in CHINCA. The event was chaired by Shi Yonghong, vice chairman of CCCMB, and Xin Xiuming, secretary general of CHINCA and the League, present were Wang Falin, vice secretary general of the League, and 20 representatives from 10 member enterprises of the league. The seminar gave the platform of the League to fully play, making a great effort to promote "construction and operation integrated" projects, and to boost the upgrade and transformation of project contracting industry.
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 202
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105