Seminar themed "integrating construction and operation" held successfully by League on Overseas Project Operation Technology and Service
On Aug. 3th, the seminar themed "integrating construction and operation" by League on Overseas Project Operation Technology and Service was held successfully in CHINCA. The event was chaired by Shi Yonghong, vice chairman of CCCMB, and Xin Xiuming, secretary general of CHINCA and the League, present were Wang Falin, vice secretary general of the League, and 20 representatives from 10 member enterprises of the league. The seminar gave the platform of the League to fully play, making a great effort to promote "construction and operation integrated" projects, and to boost the upgrade and transformation of project contracting industry.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91