Vice premier Zhang Gaoli visited the International Economy and Capacity Cooperation exihibition area of the 13th CAEXPO
On Sept. 11th, the 13th China-ASEAN Exposition kicked off in Nanjing, Guangxi. After the opening ceremony, Zhang Gaoli, China's Politburo Standing Committee Member and Vice Premier of the State Council of China, visited the exhibition area on international economy and capacity cooperation. He paused his steps before the exhibition areas of CREC, Chalco and Guangxi Investment Corporation, and heard reports from enterprises.
The landmark signing of a bilateral memorandum of understanding on the Belt and Road (B&R) initiat...
Power interconnection, with the UHV (ultra-high-voltage) power grid as the backbone network, consi...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 379
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 209
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 202
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 177
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 152
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 147
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 117
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 112
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 112