CHINCA signs the memorandum of cooperation with AIBO, MOFCOM
On May 10, Fang Qiuchen, Chairman of CHINCA signed the memorandum of cooperation with Li Xiaobin, President of Academy for International Business Officials (AIBO), MOFCOM. Xin Xiuming, Vice Chairman of CHINCA, and He Ding, Vice President of AIBO attended the signing ceremony.
The cooperation memorandum aims to carry out the national strategy of Going Out, and improves our international competitiveness and international operation management level in foreign investment and economic cooperation industry. The two parties will cooperate in management personnel training and integrate the resources of both sides to provide better service for Chinses enterprises.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91