CHINCA signs the memorandum of cooperation with AIBO, MOFCOM
On May 10, Fang Qiuchen, Chairman of CHINCA signed the memorandum of cooperation with Li Xiaobin, President of Academy for International Business Officials (AIBO), MOFCOM. Xin Xiuming, Vice Chairman of CHINCA, and He Ding, Vice President of AIBO attended the signing ceremony.
The cooperation memorandum aims to carry out the national strategy of Going Out, and improves our international competitiveness and international operation management level in foreign investment and economic cooperation industry. The two parties will cooperate in management personnel training and integrate the resources of both sides to provide better service for Chinses enterprises.
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 202
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105