Chairman Fang Quichen meets with Geoff Raby, former Australian ambassador to China
On the afternoon of July 20, CHINCA Chairman Fang Quichen met with Geoff Raby, former Australian ambassador to China.
During the talks, the two sides conducted in-depth discussions on cooperation on infrastructure projects in Papua New Guinea. Mr. Geoff mentioned about a mining project in Papua New Guinea and hoped that Chinese enterprises could participate in the project.
Chairman Fang said that he was willing to build a platform for cooperation and recommend member enterprises to participate in related projects, so as to promote mutual benefit among the member enterprises, Australia and Papua New Guinea.
It is one-sided for developed countries to blame Chinese enterprises for creating additional compe...
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 321
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 165
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 90
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80