Chairman Fang Quichen meets with Geoff Raby, former Australian ambassador to China
On the afternoon of July 20, CHINCA Chairman Fang Quichen met with Geoff Raby, former Australian ambassador to China.
During the talks, the two sides conducted in-depth discussions on cooperation on infrastructure projects in Papua New Guinea. Mr. Geoff mentioned about a mining project in Papua New Guinea and hoped that Chinese enterprises could participate in the project.
Chairman Fang said that he was willing to build a platform for cooperation and recommend member enterprises to participate in related projects, so as to promote mutual benefit among the member enterprises, Australia and Papua New Guinea.
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 353
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 160
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 105
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 105
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97