Chairman Fang Quichen meets with Stephen Christopher Phillips, HK Director-General of Investment Promotion Department
On the afternoon of July 24, CHINCA Chairman Fang Quichen met with Stephen Christopher Phillips, Director-General of Investment Promotion Department, Hong Kong. The two sides have conducted discussions on how to strengthen cooperation in the future.
Mr. Stephen said Hong Kong has certain advantages in the financial, legal, consulting and other aspects and hoped that the companies in Hong Kong and mainland China can complement and cooperate with each other.
Chairman Fang briefly introduced the work of CHINCA in promoting cooperation between mainland China and Hong Kong. He hoped HK Investment Promotion Department and CHINCA will strengthen cooperation to organize related business and marketing activities.
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80