Chairman Fang Quichen meets with Саидов Бахтиёр Одилович, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to China
On the morning of Aug 7, CHINCA Chairman Fang Quichen met with Саидов Бахтиёр Одилович, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to China.
Chairman Fang said during the Belt & Road Forum for International Cooperation, under the witness of the two heads of state, the two sides signed hydroelectric project contract and a series of important agreements.
During the talks, the two sides conducted in-depth discussions on tender submission deadline, languages of tender documents, technical standard, contract text and visa processing of four equipment supply projects. Both sides indicated that the difficulties encountered in future cooperation will be actively solved through the platform of the Embassy of Uzbekistan in China and CHINCA.
Representatives of Power Construction Corporation of China, China Gezhouba Group, TBEA Co.,Ltd, China National Technical Import Corporation (CNTIC), Dongfang Electric Corporation (DEC) also attended the meeting.
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 201
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105