Chairman Fang Quichen meets with Саидов Бахтиёр Одилович, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to China
On the morning of Aug 7, CHINCA Chairman Fang Quichen met with Саидов Бахтиёр Одилович, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to China.
Chairman Fang said during the Belt & Road Forum for International Cooperation, under the witness of the two heads of state, the two sides signed hydroelectric project contract and a series of important agreements.
During the talks, the two sides conducted in-depth discussions on tender submission deadline, languages of tender documents, technical standard, contract text and visa processing of four equipment supply projects. Both sides indicated that the difficulties encountered in future cooperation will be actively solved through the platform of the Embassy of Uzbekistan in China and CHINCA.
Representatives of Power Construction Corporation of China, China Gezhouba Group, TBEA Co.,Ltd, China National Technical Import Corporation (CNTIC), Dongfang Electric Corporation (DEC) also attended the meeting.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91