Vice Chairman Xin Xiuming meets with Alex Ghodsi, President of Rigid Global Buildings
On Aug 18, Vice Chairman Xin Xiuming met with Alex Ghodsi, President of Rigid Global Buildings.
The two sides carried out in-depth talks on strengthening the corporation between CHINCA and Rigid Global Buildings under the background of the Belt & Road Initiative. Mr. Ghodsi said Chinese companies and American companies should strengthen communication and exchange of ideas, and he looked forward to cooperating with the member companies of CHINCA in Latin America and the Middle East market.
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：Chairman Fang Quichen meets with Саидов Бахтиёр Одилович, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to China
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 353
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 160
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 105
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 105
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97