Vice Chairman Xin Xiuming meets with Alex Ghodsi, President of Rigid Global Buildings
On Aug 18, Vice Chairman Xin Xiuming met with Alex Ghodsi, President of Rigid Global Buildings.
The two sides carried out in-depth talks on strengthening the corporation between CHINCA and Rigid Global Buildings under the background of the Belt & Road Initiative. Mr. Ghodsi said Chinese companies and American companies should strengthen communication and exchange of ideas, and he looked forward to cooperating with the member companies of CHINCA in Latin America and the Middle East market.
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：Chairman Fang Quichen meets with Саидов Бахтиёр Одилович, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to China
A free trade agreement (FTA) to be signed in November by China's Hong Kong Special Administrative ...
If we define financial integration as enhancing capital mobility across borders, can we find indic...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 340
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 183
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 171
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 154
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 139
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 119
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 100
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 99
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 90