China-Slovakia Investment Seminar Held in Beijing
On May 25th, China-Slovakia Investment Seminar was successfully held in Beijing. Representatives of Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency（SARIO）introduced Slovakia’s investment environment and plans for infrastructure investment, including such preferred projects as roads, railways, hospitals, real estate and industrial zones, etc.. And the companies from both countries expressed their willingness for cooperation.
The landmark signing of a bilateral memorandum of understanding on the Belt and Road (B&R) initiat...
Power interconnection, with the UHV (ultra-high-voltage) power grid as the backbone network, consi...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 379
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 209
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 202
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 177
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 152
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 147
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 117
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 112
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 112