China-Slovakia Investment Seminar Held in Beijing
On May 25th, China-Slovakia Investment Seminar was successfully held in Beijing. Representatives of Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency（SARIO）introduced Slovakia’s investment environment and plans for infrastructure investment, including such preferred projects as roads, railways, hospitals, real estate and industrial zones, etc.. And the companies from both countries expressed their willingness for cooperation.
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 161
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97