Mr. Ghodsi said Chinese companies and American companies should strengthen communication and exchange of ideas, and he looked forward to cooperating with the member companies of CHINCA in Latin America and the Middle East market.
During the talks, the two sides conducted in-depth discussions on tender submission deadline, languages of tender documents, technical standard, contract text and visa processing of four equipment supply projects.
The two sides held a discussion on joint training, seminars and other related activities, as well as the cooperation in the future.
Chairman Fang Quichen meets with Stephen Christopher Phillips, HK Director-General of Investment Promotion Department
On the afternoon of July 24, CHINCA Chairman Fang Quichen met with Stephen Christopher Phillips, Director-General of Investment Promotion Department, Hong Kong. The two sides have conducted discussions on how to strengthen cooperation in the future.
On the afternoon of July 20, CHINCA Chairman Fang Quichen met with Geoff Raby, former Australian ambassador to China.
Vice Chairman Xin Xiuming meets with Jeff Astle, Executive Director of the China-Britain Business Council
During the talks, the two sides reached consensus on strengthening cooperation in financing, law and consultation in countries along the Belt & Road.
Chairman Fang Quichen meets with Binyam Reja, the World Bank Practice Manager for Central Asia, China, and Mongolia, Transport & ICT
On the afternoon of June 28, CHINCA Chairman Fang Quichen met with Binyam Reja, the World Bank Practice Manager for Central Asia, China, and Mongolia, Transport & ICT and his party.
In the future, the two sides will carry out collection of sustainable infrastructure projects and activates of training and promotion Guidelines of sustainable infrastructure for Chinese international contractors.
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 162
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 133
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97