During the talks, the two sides conducted in-depth discussions on tender submission deadline, languages of tender documents, technical standard, contract text and visa processing of four equipment supply projects.
The two sides held a discussion on joint training, seminars and other related activities, as well as the cooperation in the future.
Chairman Fang Quichen meets with Stephen Christopher Phillips, HK Director-General of Investment Promotion Department
On the afternoon of July 24, CHINCA Chairman Fang Quichen met with Stephen Christopher Phillips, Director-General of Investment Promotion Department, Hong Kong. The two sides have conducted discussions on how to strengthen cooperation in the future.
On the afternoon of July 20, CHINCA Chairman Fang Quichen met with Geoff Raby, former Australian ambassador to China.
Vice Chairman Xin Xiuming meets with Jeff Astle, Executive Director of the China-Britain Business Council
During the talks, the two sides reached consensus on strengthening cooperation in financing, law and consultation in countries along the Belt & Road.
Chairman Fang Quichen meets with Binyam Reja, the World Bank Practice Manager for Central Asia, China, and Mongolia, Transport & ICT
On the afternoon of June 28, CHINCA Chairman Fang Quichen met with Binyam Reja, the World Bank Practice Manager for Central Asia, China, and Mongolia, Transport & ICT and his party.
In the future, the two sides will carry out collection of sustainable infrastructure projects and activates of training and promotion Guidelines of sustainable infrastructure for Chinese international contractors.
Chairman Fang introduced the development of CHINCA and its function, especially Guidelines of sustainable infrasture for Chinese international contractors and The Belt& Road National Infrastructure Development Index released by CHINCA.
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80