Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, announced that ASEAN and Hong Kong may sign a free trade agreement in October, the Philippine Star newspaper reported on Aug 14.
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth of Belarus, a Belarusian economist has said.
The Belt and Road Initiative calls for innovative ﬁnancing methods to unlock private sec-tor capital and enable its long-term sustainable development, according to Michelle Karavias, global head of infrastructure research at BMI Research, a subsidiary of the US rating agency Fitch.
This year marks the 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Sri Lanka. Over the past 60 years, China - Sri Lanka relations have withstood the test of international change and maintained the healthy and stable development.
The ballast in the relationship of the world's two largest economies is their cooperation on the global public goods, which the Trump administration's "America First" approach is undermining, according to a senior researcher at a US think tank.
in Nepal-China co-operation. In December 2016, the two countries signed an agreement for grant assistance of one billion yuan ($14,862,595) from China to Nepal for reconstruction and rehabilitation of earthquake damaged facilities. This grant assistance symbolizes China's generous support to Nepal's development efforts.
The importance of the Belt and Road Initiative for the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries is evident as infrastructure is a key to boost the competitiveness of the region, said an economist.
China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will play a role in the European Union's drive to engage with the Pacific Islands, according to former head of the World Trade Organization (WTO) Pascal Lamy who made the remarks at a forum in Sydney on Aug. 3.
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80