China Road and Bridge Corporation,Surabaya-Madura Strait-Crossing Bridge
Located east in Jawa Island, Indonesia, crossing Madura strait, linking the second largest city Surabaya and Madura lsland. 2.1 km in length, the main bridge is cable-stayed bridge with the main span 434m; the pylon is 140m in height. So far it is the biggest overseas communication infrastructure project undertaken by China. It started in 2004 and completed in 2007.
A free trade agreement (FTA) to be signed in November by China's Hong Kong Special Administrative ...
If we define financial integration as enhancing capital mobility across borders, can we find indic...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 340
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 183
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 171
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 154
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 139
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 119
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 100
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 99
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 90