Gigawatt Moçambique inaugurates power plant at Ressano Garcia
Power company Gigawatt Mozambique has launched its 120MW gas-fired power station in Ressano Garcia, a town near the border between South Africa and Mozambique. The project invovles an investment of USD200mn and was completed in 18 months. The power generated by the facility will be sold to Electricidade de Moçambique under a long-term power purchase agreement as well as to the Southern African region under the Southern Africa Power Pool, according to Chairperson Castigo Langa.
- Last Article：Iran-Oman gas pipeline study on track
- Next Article：Misicuni hydropower project in final construction phase
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 161
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97