Gigawatt Moçambique inaugurates power plant at Ressano Garcia
Power company Gigawatt Mozambique has launched its 120MW gas-fired power station in Ressano Garcia, a town near the border between South Africa and Mozambique. The project invovles an investment of USD200mn and was completed in 18 months. The power generated by the facility will be sold to Electricidade de Moçambique under a long-term power purchase agreement as well as to the Southern African region under the Southern Africa Power Pool, according to Chairperson Castigo Langa.
- Last Article：Iran-Oman gas pipeline study on track
- Next Article：Misicuni hydropower project in final construction phase
The landmark signing of a bilateral memorandum of understanding on the Belt and Road (B&R) initiat...
Power interconnection, with the UHV (ultra-high-voltage) power grid as the backbone network, consi...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 379
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 209
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 202
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 177
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 152
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 147
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 117
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 112
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 112